The next Intergroup 5 Business Meeting will be Wednesday, October 7 @ 7 p.m. Click here for meeting information.
Regarding COVID-19, be aware some groups may choose to or be required to suspend meetings in the future. As we become aware of groups not meeting, we will post updates below. If your group is not meeting (or starts to meet again if suspended), please send an email to [email protected] so we can keep the list current. There are online meetings available if you need one through The AA Intergroup Online. The General Service Office’s statement regarding guidance for groups and COVID-19 can be found here.
- 9/14/2020 Killearn UMC Annex re-opens – Meeting updatesSeveral groups that meet in the Killearn UMC Annex are starting back with in-person meetings. Northside will begin meeting in-person starting on Tuesday, August 15 @ 8:00 p.m. The Friday meeting will also return to in-person beginning Friday, August 18. They will also continue to host a Zoom meeting at the same time(s). Killearn Men’s group will return to in-person starting on Monday 9/21 @ 6:30 p.m. There will no longer be a Zoom meeting.
- 8/25/2020 Big Book WorkshopWe are starting a new virtual Big Book workshop! The workshop will meet Thursdays from 7:00 pm to 8:00 pm starting September 3, 2020. We will do a technical check this Thursday August 27 at 7:00 pm. Many of you have heard of the Big Book Workshop in the Tallahassee area. This is a chance to work through the Big Book, starting with the title page. We will read each page, and follow any directions we come across. Ed V. will be the facilitator, but it will be a discussion style meeting. All are welcome! Contact Trey M for additional information and the meeting link. We look forward to seeing you there!
- 8/9/2020 CASA & Casita have reopenedThe buildings at CASA are both open for meetings. The CASA board has adopted new building procedures to help keep everybody safe. These procedures are posted in several locations, and are in effect beginning today (8/9/2020).
- 7/31/2020 CASA & Casita buildings closed
The buildings at CASA and Casita are both closed through Saturday, August 8. Even though the buildings are currently closed, feel free to have meetings outdoors or via Zoom. Friday, July 31, is Birthday Night, and we will be meeting outside. Since we won’t have access to utensils, etc., we are discouraging the normal bringing of food.
Physical Meeting Cancellations(Many groups are meeting on-line. Please check the Meetings page to find a meeting)
- Came To Believe
- Capital City
- Conscious Contact
- Havana Sobriety Group
- Lake Jackson
- Lighthouse Group
- Men’s Faith Group
- Mustard Seed Women’s Group (Wednesday, 10 am only)
- Our Primary Purpose
- Serenity Sisters
- Southside Group (Sunday meeting only)
- Trust the Process
- We Agnostics
- Young People’s Group